Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Vacation in Hawai'i

I went to Hawai'i with my new friends and we had a great time, except Albert (in the green snuggy) who got food poisoning on the first day, so he had to stay in the luggage, which I guess is some sort of hospital. 

I went straight to the beach to try some body surfing.

Unfortunately, I gotted wiped out and was almost taken out to sea by the undertow.

 

The next day was fun, we hiked up Diamond Head volcano

  
and this is the view from the first deck
  

We went back to the hotel and almost got eaten by this evil Japanese monster but I escaped.
  

We ate lunch at a place called Jimmy's, it was on the same level as the pool where these whale-like creatures seemed to thrive and thrash about - fortunately, we don't have any pics of them.


 

 My friends took me shopping, they said I could have anything I wanted.  I found this gigantic guitar and I fell down with joy, tears in my eyes because that is the one nice thing I liked about my previous Master.  My old Master had a gigantic guitar and he would often play "Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup" and "Je I'aime a mourir" to me every night.  My new friends bought it for me but wouldn't play any cheesy French love songs :(


 

We then went to the North Shore, I was afraid of the undertow, so I built a sand castle and climbed to the top of the flag pole to get some sun.



Finally, I went to my first luau and had my very first Mai Tai, it was great, but I had to be carried home.

 
 Had a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers